Veridian Medical is a proud distributor of the ForSure™ IFOBT/FIT Test. The ForSure™ brand is a FDA approved, CLIA-WAIVED test indicated for the determination of fecal occult blood in a human stool sample. Fecal Immunochemical Test (FIT) is designed for professional use as a diagnostic aid to physical examinations under physician, laboratory or hospital care.
FIT is useful to determine Gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding found in a number of Gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, such as diverticulitis, colitis, polyps, and colorectal cancer.
- 82274QW – Commercial Insurance
- G0328QW – Medicare (* QW-CLIA waived modifier must be used)
- Use Z12.12 or Z12.11 (ICD-10 screening for rectal neoplasm) or D64.9 (ICD-10 iron deficiency, anemia, unspecified)
- Place of service (office)
- Click here to read the Medicare Reimbursement Guide
- Click here to review the current IFOBT Medicare Reimbursement by State
To administer and be reimbursed for the FIT test, you must have a CLIA license. For more information on how to obtain a CLIA license, please click the link below or contact our customer service office for assistance.